Welcome to December at Scrumptious Bakes by Emma! We've had two reasons to celebrate this month; firstly, our six-month birthday, on 11 December 2018, and secondly, the beginning of advent! We love Christmas and couldn't wait to share our Twelve Bakes of Christmas with you, filled with sugar and spice and all things nice!
Freshly fallen snowflakes and traditional Christmas flavours set the scene for Christmas at Scrumptious Bakes this year. Come with us and embrace cosy evenings by the fire, enchanting events with friends and family, and the cutest of Christmas bakes to make your Christmas celebrations even more special.
From divine, melt-in-the mouth macarons to luxury cupcakes, adorable gingerbread wreaths to soft, fresh doughnuts and indulgent brownies to delicious, beautifully marbled cookies, each and every item has been designed with love and created by hand.
Each bake is carefully crafted using the finest ingredients, including: Organic, UK-milled Dove's Farm flour, Hampshire free-range eggs, British cream and milk, award-winning, organic, Fairtrade vanilla, Callebaut Belgian chocolate and cocoa, and Fairtade ginger, cinnamon and allspice to name just a few.
All that's left to decide is which one will make your starry night feast even more yummy! Our busy elves will be delivering in Hampshire and Gloucestershire until Friday 21 December this year.
Have a wonderful, relaxing Christmas and New Year and see you in January!
Emma and the SB team x
1. Coffee and Baileys Reindeer and Friends Macarons
2. Gingerbread Wreath, decorated with Royal Icing and Shimmery Edible Pearls
3. Gingerbread Doughnuts with a Lemon Glaze, accompanied by Mini Doughnut Holes, rolled in Caster or Cinnamon Sugar
4. Marbled Buttery Vanilla Sugar Snowflake Cut-Out Cookies
5. Marbled Buttery Vanilla Sugar Snowflake Cut-Out Cookie (Giant)
6. Marbled Christmas Tree Stacks in Cinnamon & Orange, Treacle Spice or Vanilla Sugar
7. Luxury Belgian Chocolate Cupcakes
8. Luxury Belgian Chocolate Christmas Pudding Brownies
9. Marbled Snowflake Cookies in Cinnamon & Orange, Treacle Spice or Vanilla Sugar
10. Snowflake Doughnuts, filled with whipped Madagascan Vanilla Custard
11. Snowflake Macarons with whipped Belgian White Chocolate Ganache
12. Christmas Pudding Macarons filled with whipped French Brandy Butter